Suddenly the road split up
Where do I go? Right? Left?
Trees blew, The Wind caught my hair. Silence.
For every step I took all the birds flew over me, where are they going?
They flew high in the sky,and I thougth how it would be to fly.
A dog crossed the road to the right,
Jumped over the rook and into the deep green forest
I went to the right.
Autumn Leaves
The trees stood completely still, not a single blast
The leaves had started to fall off
I looked across and I saw a black bird, it flewed so high and fast
I couldn''t see it anymore. It was gone
I stood looking at the sky, I thinked about you, Your beautiful smile and Your lovely laughter
When I saw the bird fly away from me, I started to think
Truth is that you did the same to me
You will never be the same again, never ever.
It seems that all the Autumn leaves are falling
It feels like you're the reason for it.
And I stand right under it and don't know anything.


http://m.inmagine.com/image-ptg01370925-Parting-of-the-ways-or-crossroads%20forest-path-splits-in-two%20Swabian-Alb%20Germany.html
Picture^
Wow! these are two really good poems, Victoria!
SvarSlett